Saturday 10 March 2012

Buty of Himachal Pradesh ( India )

Buty of Himachal Pradesh ( India )

Himachal Pradesh is a state in Northern India. Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations. Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla in Himachal Pradesh boasts of old world charm and monuments.

Chamba and Dharamshala in the upper reaches of the state of Himachal Pradesh are extremely popular with those seeking peace and quiet. For adventure lovers, Himachal Pradesh offers great trekking and hiking trails in Khajjiar, Chail and Kufri. 

Naldera in Himachal Pradesh has the distinction of having one of the highest golf courses in the country.
























1 comment:

  1. When I was very young and the urge to be someplace was on me, I was assured by mature people that maturity would cure this itch. When years described me as mature, the remedy prescribed was middle age. In middle age I was assured that greater age would calm my fever and now that I am fifty-eight perhaps senility will do the job. Nothing has worked. . . In other words, I don't improve, in further words, once a bum always a bum. I fear the disease is incurable.

    Flights to Lusaka | Cheap Air Tickets to Lusaka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...